AL-960B - Centre Lathe
Ø305 x 925mm Turning Capacity - Ø40mm Spindle Bore
12 Geared Head Speeds 70 ~ 1400rpm & Includes Cabinet Stand
A superior quality Taiwanese heavy duty AL-960B metal turning lathe manufactured to precision engineering tolerance & excellence, suitable for the home enthusiastic, model engineer, gunsmith engineers and small workshops. This lathe is well known & sort after in many industries because of its user friendly capabilities and it most certainly will transform your metal turning experience to the next level of expertise.
Featuring a precision ground, induction hardened bed, fully gear driven spindle with hardened and ground gears with a speed range of 70 - 1400rpm, selectable via the front of headstock mounted gear selection levers.
2hp single phase 240 volt motor is supplied on machine, taper roller spindle bearings, range of cross and longitudinal feed speeds selected on a separate gearbox, thread chasing dial, chuck guard & splash guard.
Supplied with a large range of standard accessories including a 150mm(6") 3 jaw self centring chuck, 200mm(8") 4 jaw independent chuck, face plate, dead centres, 5 to 3 MT reduction sleeve, steady rest, follow rest, standard tool post, floor stand with a swarf tray. Change gears and toolbox with maintenance tools.
- Toolroom quality lathe, made in Taiwan & sold for over 40 years
- Gear driven headstock for quick change of spindle speeds
- Precision V- beds are hardened and ground
- Adjustable taper roller bearings support the spindle
- Change gears for metric and imperial thread cutting
- Saddle handwheel mounted on right side of apron reducing swarf contacting the hand
- External adjustable cross feed leadscrew nut
- Powered longitudinal and cross feeds
- 12 spindle speeds 70-1400rpm
- Dual calibrated dials (except saddle hand wheel)
- Quick-action feed gearbox for thread cutting
- D1-4 camlock spindle for quick chuck changes and safe reverse direction turning
- Removable gap bed-way for larger diameter jobs
- 160mm 3-jaw chuck with reverse jaws
- 200mm 4-jaw chuck
- Face plate
- Fixed and travelling steadies
- Change gears
- Dead centre
- Cabinet stand
- Splash tray
- Swarf tray
- Thread-chasing dial
- Chuck guard
- Toolbox and instruction booklet