PD-510 - Heavy-Duty Pedestal Drill - Belt Drive
Table Tilts Left & Right To 45º
Ø32mm Drill Capacity with 4MT Spindle Taper
When is comes to big hole drilling up to Ø32mm with a belt drive machine, there really isn’t any substitute for power, as this beast PD-510 pedestal drill has a massive 2.4hp 240-volt motor driving the spindle.
This machine is heavy duty rated and the large drill head has a work light fitted underneath to shine directly onto your job, the large Ø62mm quill provides support to increase accuracy & the 470 x 415mm square table offers more surface area to work on than any other drill on the market.
Mostly constructed from cast iron and machined steel to provide superior stability and strength. The 12-belt speed pulley system offers a wide range of speeds between 150-2450rpm. The down feed handle is also made from cast iron in one solid piece design and fitted with soft hand grips for your comfort & convenient drilling depth feed control.
The drill quill is equipped with a 3 morse taper spindle allowing you to fit 3MT drill bits directly to the spindle or 1-2MT drill bits with optional adaptors. A quality Ø3-Ø16mm keyed drill chuck with 3MT arbor is included & fitted. The drill table can tilt left or right, and the height is also easily adjusted up or down via rack & pinion hand lever & can be locked into position. Furthermore, the whole table assembly can be swivelled away to allow the machined base to be used as a work support.
The magnetic safety switch with emergency stop is conveniently front mounted for quick access. The drill also includes an adjustable safety drill chuck guard and the belt cover is equipped with a safety switch to ensure safe belt speed changing
- Ideal for home, workshop or farm use
- Quiet V-belt drive system
- Quick action belt tensioning lever
- Drill chuck key holder mounted on right side of the machine
- Adjustable safety drilling chuck guard with flip up screen
- One piece cast iron drilling lever with comfort grips
- Safety magnetic-type switch
- Safety micro switch on pulley guard
- Rack & pinion table height adjustment with locking lever
- Thick walled column ensuring greater rigidity
- Table tilts left & right to 45º
- Drilling depth stop
- Work light mounted underneath drill head to provide direct light onto the work piece
- T slotted work table
- 12 Spindle speeds - 150, 240, 270, 330, 430, 470, 830, 1030, 1270, 1430, 1790, 2450rpm
- Fan-cooled, copper wound 240V motor
- 16mm keyed drill chuck and arbor
- Chuck key to suit
- Drill drift tool to remove drill chuck or taper shank drills
- Replacement 16mm Drill Chuck (C290)
- Replacement 4MT x JT3 Arbour (D454A)