D1115 - 13C-CBN Grinding Wheel
For Grinding 3-13mm HSS Drill Bits
Suits Suits PP-13C Drill Sharpener Drill Sharpener
What is 13C-CBN (Cubic Boron Nitride)? CBN abrasive is a similar product to synthetic industrial diamonds.
CBN is composed of nitrogen and boron as very very hard crystals - second in hardness only to diamond. A single layer of CBN grit on the surface of a metal wheel can grind the hardest steel and last for many years.
Our electroplated CBN grinding wheels are machined from solid steel, electroplated with a layer of CBN grit and nickel plated.
A CBN wheel is far better suited for sharpening high speed steels and will withstand the friction from grinding with much less heat produced than with a diamond wheel.
- 77 x 10 x 12.7mm (Diameter x Wide x Bore)
- CBN wheels retain their shape and size
- Cool cutting- no burnt or blue edges
- Only light pressure required
- Don't require dressing or conditioning
- Fine and even finish to tools
- Very long lasting