METALMASTER MM-1390 - Fiber Laser Cutting System
1300 x 900mm Table
IPG 1500W - Cuts up to 12mm Mild Steel Plate
The METALMASTER Fiber laser is a compact yet fast and powerful machine with cutting capacity of 1300 x 900mm. High speed servo motors coupled to ball screws give the machine it’s high speed acceleration of 0.5G with a top speed of 40m/min rapid traverse whilst maintaining accuracies measured in microns.
METALMASTER Fiber Lasers are built with the highest quality components sourced from reputable suppliers around the world such as IPG Laser, Raytools autofocus cutting heads and Yaskawa CNC drive systems.
- IPG laser source: IPG Photonics is the leading developer and manufacturer of high-performance fiber lasers. Fiber Laser is the latest technology using diode pumped Ytterbium to generate the laser source, the “Fiber” is used to carry the laser beam to the laser head where the lens focuses the beam to between 0.025mm~0.1mm for cutting. The reliability of these lasers is unmatched by any solid state or gas laser system.
- Laser Cutting Head: The MEATLMASTER laser is supplied as standard with a RAYTOOLS Auto focus head. The BM series auto-focusing laser cutting head was released by RAYTOOLS AG in 2017 for fiber laser processing. This product has a built-in motor drive unit, which drives the focusing lens through a linear mechanism to change position automatically for adjusting focal point for different material thicknesses. The head is water-cooled which allows the laser to work continuously
- Safety enclosure: The fully enclosed guarding system is designed so that machine stays compact, yet full access is available to all areas of the machine through lockable and safety interlocked doors. The safety enclosure has been designed applicable to CE standard, the operator window is also produced from CE Standard laser glass.
- Motion system: The machines motion system utilises a HIWIN dual linear rail design on both sides to ensure accurate motion control and superior cutting accuracy. HIWIN Linear guides are the top tier guideway supplier from Taiwan renown for quality around the world. The Ball screw design gives superior speed and accuracy compared to the standard rack and pinon design. Ball screws are also supplied by TBI in Taiwan.
- Servo System: The MEATALMASTER servo system utilises YASKAWA AC servo motors and drives from Japan, this enables speeds up to 40m/min with acceleration of 0.5G (5m/s2) whilst maintaining superior and repeatable positioning accuracy
- Electrical System: The major electrical system components are supplied by Schneider Electric from France. Schneider electric is very well known in the global market and supports the Australian market very well with the majority of their products available off the shelf
- CNC software:
- Accepts all AI, BMP, DST, DWG, DXF, DXP, LAS, PLT files
- Edit drawing files on the fly at the machine
- Add text to drawing for cutting or laser etching
- Auto Nesting of parts for sheet utilisation
- Common line cutting to save material
- Easily add Micro joints to keep parts in the sheet
- All METALMASTER: lasers are supplied standard with :
- Fully enclosed safety covers
- RAYTOOLS Auto focus cutting head
- Water chiller for Laser & Cutting head cooling
- HIWIN (Taiwanese) Linear ways
- TBI (Taiwanese) Ball screws
- Yaskawa (Japanese) Axis servo motors & drives
- Power transformer / Conditioner
- CNC Software with nesting functions