BP-310 - Wood Band Saw
2 Blade Speeds - 370 & 800m/min
305mm throat Depth x 165mm Height Capacity
The BP-310 is the next level above the BP-255 bandsaw, it too is fairly compact with many features that would suit the home woodworker or wood working enthusiast.
This bandsaw has a welded steel frame designed to keep your machine from twisting whilst cutting at 305 x 165mm capacity. It has a generously 480 x 390mm cast iron table with an aluminium rip fence and mitre guide to help you cut straight or angles to the required size. The table mounting trunnions are adjustable to get your tale to tilt from 90 to 45 degrees and has a quick action locking lever. This machine also has its own LED light that is mounted to a flexible arm so the light can be adjusted direct on the cutting line no matter what timber size you are cutting.
The BP-310 bandsaw though small in structure but quality is still evident as it includes ball bearing blade guides to ensure smooth blade rotation & accuracy. These provide optimum blade support and are almost impossible to wear out. Once set-up, they stay set unless you change the width of the blade. For your convenience, a rack and pinion system adjusts the upper blade guide height to suit your timber.
The dust extraction port located at rear of machine will remove most of your internal dust once connect to your dust extractor; and whatever the extractor does not collect the removable tray built into the stand will collect the rest. The 2-speed pulley system rotates at 370 or 800m/min and his driven by a nicely matched 750W / 1hp 240V motor
- 750W / 1hp 240V induction motor
- Ball bearing blade guides to ensure smooth operation
- Safety magnetic switch with dust cover and emergency stop
- Hinged blade guards with safety micro-switches
- LED work light on flexible arm
- Cast iron table tilts 0-45° with mitre guide
- Rack & pinion table tilt mechanism
- Quick release blade tension lever
- Geared rack on cutting height adjustment
- Window in top blade guard for blade tension indicator
- 2 blade speeds - 370 & 800m/min
- Aluminium rip fence with quick action lock
- Hinged top & bottom blade guard doors enables quick blade replacement
- Steel stand with slide dust compartment drawer
- 100mm dust collector port
- Push Stick
- Allen Keys