WHG-6 - Digital Height Gauge - Wood Working
Ideal for Saw Blades & Routers
The perfect addition to your wood working machine setup kit. The economically priced height gauge can be used to set the depth of cut on table saws, and routers. As this gauge can also be used horizontally it can also be used to set the fence position to the cutter.
Measurements in metric, imperial and fractional inches are displayed on a large LCD screen easily changed by the touch of button. The gauge can be set to zero at any place along the slide.
- 0 - 150mm measuring range
- Horizontal and vertical measuring capable
- Digital reading in mm, inches and fractions
- Hardened steel measuring/scriber jaw
- Plastic Magnetic base, ideal when used horizontally
- Self standing for setting cutter depth on routers tables and low profile for back fence adjustment
- Measuring rule with metric & imperial scale with locking screw
- Digital display with 0.01mm / 0.0005" resolution & accuracy to 0.2mm
- Auto shut-off in 3 minutes
- Auto on when you slide head
- Includes CR2032 3V Lithium battery