Vegaview2.5 - Auto Darken Welding Helmet with PAPR Respiratory System - (2.5) 8 ~ 12 Shade
Suits Mig, Tig, Arc, Plasma & Oxy-Gas
Includes Grinding Function
Bring light into the darkness
You will see better: in job preparation, when welding, during weld inspection, when grinding, when stitching
Better visibility increases safety, convenience, and efficiency in the workplace. bright. brighter. vegaview
Welding mask with extra bright view in the light state (shade level SL 2.5), true colour filter, automatic darkening filter, infinite shade level selection from SL 8 – SL 12, grinding mode operation, infinite adjustable delay from 0.05 s to 1.0 s, LED warning for low battery and grind mode
WORLD RECORD ADF SHADE LEVEL 2,5 / 8–12 The optrel vegaview2.5 lets the welders’ most desired wish come true: bright view. With its unrivaled brightest ADF view with shade level 2.5, vegaview2.5 improves the visibility of welders’ environment by 400%! Compared with traditional auto darkening welding helmets, vegaview2.5 sets the world record in the light state!
RESPIRATORY PROTECTION The vegaview2.5 is perfectly combined with the optrel e3000 PAPR respiratory system. With its integrated high performance particle filter (TH3), welders are adequately protected against smoke, gas, and dust.
GRIND MODE By simply clicking a button the grind mode is activated, and auto darkening mode is disabled, enabling you to see your surroundings in light state 2.5 as you grind.
LIGHTWEIGHT Weighting only 482 g (17 oz), the vegaview2.5 is one of the lightest auto darkening welding helmets available. Its ergonomic design minimizes strain on the head and neck, ensuring comfort throughout the work day.
TRUECOLOR FILTER Thanks to a special UV/IR filter, the vegaview2.5 offers a real color experience never seen before and finally brings color into the world of welding.
2+1 YEAR WARRANTY Register your optrel vegaview2.5 online and receive an additional year of warranty for free.
- Auto darkening welding helmet with activeshade levels (2.5) 8 - 12
- For MIG, TIG, ARC welding + plasma arc/cutting & oxy gas
- ADF with shade level range (2.5) 8-12
- Ultraviolet / infrared protection: maximum protection at any shade level
- Continuously adjustable sensitivity (with ‘super high’ range) & delay function
- 3 sensors, variable detection angle with movable sensor slider
- Solar & battery backup system (2x CR2032)
- Switching time light to dark: 0.100 ms at room temperature
- Operating time batteries: Approx. 3,000 hours (operating)
- Standards CE, ANSI, complies with CSA Z94.3