E684x7 - Auto Darken Welding Helmet - 5 ~ 13 Shade
Suits Mig, Tig, Arc, Plasma & Oxy-Gas
Includes Grinding Function
Protection level: automatic. Colors: natural. Comfort: all-inclusive.
PERFECT VIEW DURING WELDING – ONLY FROM OPTREL:
– Fully automated shade level adjustment for any welding procedure in the 5-13 shade range.
– Natural-color view in the entire protection level range.
– Ultra-HD quality in classes 1/1/1/1.
FOUR SUPERLATIVES: WELDING IN ULTRA-HD QUALITY
A specially developed UV/IR filter allows the realistic color perception typical of optrel, bringing color to the welder’s world.
The optrel e684’s autodarkening lens achieves the highest image quality standard in all four classifications:
OPTICAL CLASS: CLASS 1 SCATTERED LIGHT: CLASS 1 - HOMOGENEITY: CLASS 1 ANGULAR DEPENDENCE: CLASS 1
Its excellent viewing angle dependency in particular demonstrates the quality of the optrel auto darkening lens and makes working with the optrel e684 so enjoyable.
TRUE COLOR VIEW The specially developed UV/IR filter allows a realistic perception of colors, at long last bringing color into the world of the welder.
DELAY FUNCTION After shutdown of the welding arc, the ADF momentarily stays closed to protect eyes from the strong afterglow of the welding seam.
LIGHTWEIGHT Weighing only 495g, the optrel NEO P550 is one of the lightest automatic welding helmets available. Its ergonomic design minimizes strain on the head and neck, ensuring comfort throughout the work day.
NEW ENERGY CONCEPT With its radically more energy efficient electronic system including a Super- Sleep-Mode the neo p550 stays ready to use for approximately 3,000 hours without changing batteries.
- Auto darkening welding helmet with activeshade levels 5 - 13
- For MIG, TIG, ARC welding + plasma arc/cutting, oxy gas 7 grinding
- ADF with shade level range 4/5-13 with autopilot (automatic shade level adjustment), +/- 2 individual manual offset
- Wide view 100 x 50mm clear lens
- Ultraviolet / infrared protection: maximum protection at any shade level
- Continuously adjustable sensitivity (with ‘super high’ range) & delay function
- 3 sensors, variable detection angle with movable sensor slider
- Solar & battery backup system (2x CR2032)
- Switching time light to dark: 0.170 ms at room temperature
- Operating time batteries: Approx. 3,000 hours (operating)
- Standards CE, ANSI, EAC, AS/NZS, complies with CSA Z94.3