NEO P550 - Auto Darken Welding Helmet - 9 ~ 13 Shade
Suits Mig, Tig, Arc Welding & Plasma
A classic with newest ADF technology.
The optrel P550 is one of the best-selling welding helmets from optrel with its new ADF technology it now gets even better.
The optrel neo P550 combines the advantages of the proven P550 helmet shell with the newest ADF technology from optrel. Experience true color vision in a mid-price helmet. With a new efficient energy concept that keeps it action-ready for 3,000 hours. And a reaction time of only 0.1 ms after striking a welding arc. Perfect protection and comfort for your eyes!
SHADE LEVEL 4 / 9–13 With a seamless shade level adjustment from DIN 9 to 13, the optrel NEO P550 is the perfect solution for all popular welding applications.
TRUE COLOR VIEW The specially developed UV/IR filter allows a realistic perception of colors, at long last bringing color into the world of the welder.
DELAY FUNCTION After shutdown of the welding arc, the ADF momentarily stays closed to protect eyes from the strong afterglow of the welding seam.
LIGHTWEIGHT Weighing only 495g, the optrel NEO P550 is one of the lightest automatic welding helmets available. Its ergonomic design minimizes strain on the head and neck, ensuring comfort throughout the work day.
NEW ENERGY CONCEPT With its radically more energy efficient electronic system including a Super- Sleep-Mode the neo p550 stays ready to use for approximately 3,000 hours without changing batteries.
- Auto darkening welding helmet with Activeshade levels 9 - 13
- For MIG, TIG, ARC welding + Plasma arc & cutting
- Super high sensitivity with 3 sensors
- Solar & battery backup system (2x CR2032)
- Wide view 100 x 50mm clear lens
- ADF cartridge with true colour view
- Continuously adjustable sensitivity (with ‘super high’ range) & delay function
- Ultraviolet / Infrared Protection: maximum protection at any shade level
- Switching time light to dark: 0.100 ms at room temperature
- Operating time batteries: Approx. 3,000 hours (operating)
- Standards CE, ANSI, EAC, AS/NZS, complies with CSA Z94.3