PANORAMAXX - Auto Darken Welding Helmet - (2.5) 5 ~ 12 Shade
Suits Mig, Tig, Arc, Plasma & Oxy-Gas
Includes Grinding Function
So wide. So light. So true color.
You’ve never seen welding this way before.
With panoramaxx optrel introduces a never seen before world of viewing to the welder. The nose cut-out brings the ADF closer to your eyes. As with eyeglasses, the ADF‘s frame becomes almost invisible to the welder, increasing the field of view by more than 6 times. Nevertheless, the panoramaxx is a real lightweight at only 550 g.
All innovations in one product.
optrel's think tank has dealt intensely with the topic of how to expand the field of vision and is now in a position to introduce an uncompromising solution. Thanks to the unique glare protection cartridge with a nose cut-out, the display – which is optimal from an ergonomic perspective – is positioned closer to the eye and thus enlarges the field of vision six-fold in comparison to conventional welding masks without adding to the weight.
The panorama view in connection with the 2.5 brightness level – as well as the detailed colour rendering – makes it possible for the welder to experience an entirely new visual dimension.
The panoramaxx features the patented optrel auto-pilot function. This is based on a unique sensor concept that measures the brightness of the welding arc and then automatically adjusts the correct blackness value of the glare protection cartridge.
With panoramaxx, optrel also embarks on a new era with regards to energy supplies. Featuring a high-performance solar cell and a lithium-polymer energy pack that can be recharged with a USB- cable, the panoramaxx is fast becoming the energy-independent, maintenance-free welding helmet for professional users.
The panoramaxx combines the latest optrel innovations of the most recent product ranges with an unprecedented panorama view – the most advanced welding helmet of its time.
- Maxximize your horizon.
- Panorama field of vision-The panoramaxx offers a 6 times larger field of vision than standard welding helmets – and is still a lightweight at only 550g
- Fully-automated shade level adjustment
- LIGHT STATE 2.5:The much brighter view of your working environment in light state increases both safety and efficiency in the workplace.
- True Color View
- Shade level 2.5 in inactive mode
- New energy concept with Lithium-polymer battery
- State-of-the-Art power technology - With its rechargeable power-pack, changing batteries is no longer necessary.
- Multi-Sensor Detection - The completely redesigned controls of the 5-sensor array ensure the perfect regulation of the auto-darkening filter.
- True color view- A specially developed UV/IR filter allows the realistic color perception typical of optrel, bringing color to the welder’s world
- You will see better: during setup, during welding, during seam inspection, during grinding, during stitching
- Better vision improves your safety, comfort and efficiency in the workplace.