SHST-1.2H - Shrinker & Stretcher - Bench Mount
Works On Flanges Up To 25.4mm Wide
1.2mm Mild Steel Capacity
The SHST-1.2H hand lever operated shrinker & stretcher suitable for up to 1.2mm (18-gauge) mild steel and can be vice/bench mounted or attached to the optional stand (S2263).
This is the perfect combo for doing small repairs around wheel openings, door jams, windshields or anywhere requiring a combination curve & angle. Use the shrinker to contract the metal for an inside curve & use the stretcher to expand the metal for outside curves.
- Works on flanges up to 25.4mm wide
- 1.2mm mild steel capacity
- 1.6mm aluminium capacity
- 0.9mm stainless steel capacity
- Curves to a 76mm radius
- Compact design so can easily be held in a bench vice & stored away when not in use.
- Mounted to a bench via the holes in base or fitted to the optional foot operated stand.
- Toughened arms and pivot pins to ensure smooth operation
- 1 x set of shrinking dies
- 1 x set of stretching dies