RSDE2 - Dust Collector
112cfm - HPLV System
The Record Power RSDE2 is an excellent value general purpose workshop extractor. Compact and powerful, it is supplied with all the main accessories to use with both machines and power tools. Wheel kit is included.
This is a single motor drum machine with a large 50 litre capacity. It is supplied complete with a caster wheel set, a Ø100 - Ø32mm reducer with 2 metres of Ø32mm hose, 2 metres of 100mm hose, 5 spare paper filters and an easy fit cuff.
HPLV = High Pressure Low Volume System: HPLV extractors operate more like a standard vacuum cleaner as high pressure is increased or maintained when the inlet diameter is restricted or reduced. This extractor features a powerful 1000W through – flow motor design drawing dust & wood chips into a large Steel canister storage drum prior to entering both cardboard cartridge and paper bag filters; giving 2 levels of filtration down to 0.5 micron. This portable extractor is intended & ideal for the home workshop removing wood chips and dust from woodworking machines & power tools especially fitted with reduced ports from Ø100mm to Ø32mm.
Application examples Bandsaws, Sandblasters, Scroll Saws, Sanders, and Power Tools etc. The Waste content can easily be emptied via a single quick action clamp.
- 112cfm air flow suction
- 50 Litre steel tank
- 53 litres/second
- Ø100mm x 2M hose
- 0.5 Micron Filtration - Ideal for all types of wood dust and even MDF.
- Two Stage Filtration - Featuring a two stage filtration process for extra fine dust.
- 1000W 240V motor
- Size: L360 x W530 x H770mm
- Superb Value Accessory Pack Included
- The RSDE2 comes complete with:
- RSDE-B Wheel Kit
- DX1500B 100 - 32 mm Reducer with 2M of 32 mm Diameter Hose
- ZAMV 2M of 100 mm Diameter Hose
- DX100X Easy Fit Machine Cuff
- DX1500E Pack of 5 Filter Bags