HPM-30 - Heavy Duty Workshop Hydraulic & Pneumatic Press
Sliding Cylinder Ram
Suited to any workshop or garage for general use.
The Metalmaster HPM-30 30 tonne garage press has a variety of uses, ideal for removing and installing bushes, ball joints, bearings, gears, pulleys etc. The HPM-30 is pneumatically or hand operated for easy of use and also has the added feature of a sliding head allowing for those offset pressing jobs. This 30 tonne press has a fully CNC welded frame for the highest quality, accuracy and extra rigidity. The press is supplied with a pressure gauge, two heavy duty pressing plates, and can be fitted with an optional pneumatic foot pedal, making it ideal for mechanics, farmers or the serious home workshop.
- Ideal for removing and installing - Bushing, Ball-joints, Bearings, Gears, Pulleys, etc
- Pneumatic or hand operation
- Heavy duty steel construction with CNC fully welded frame
- Hydraulics assembled in a temperature controlled clean room for maximum quality
- Hydraulics individually factory tested prior to shipping.
- Adjustable sliding head up to 200mm travel between the vertical post
- Metric / imperial pressure gauge included