LSG-1000 - Lathe Leadscrew Cover Kit
Up to 1000mm
Manufactured in Taiwan
Exposed rotating leadscrew shafts on lathes now can be guarded with the new release of LSG covers, the cartridge roller blind system is designed to reduce the risk of the operator becoming accidentally entangled with the exposed rotating shafts.
The cartridge roller blind consists of two steel rectangular boxes housing a robust neoprene nylon material, the nylon material is spring loaded and when extended out of the box it covers over the exposed shafts. A complete LSG system consists of 2 roller blinds, 1 set of brackets. One box is fitted to the tailstock end of the machine; the other is fitted to the left hand side of the saddle. Depending upon obstructions on certain types of machines, additional fixing brackets may be required.
- Suitable for bench & centre lathes
- Neoprene material dust & oil proof & rated up to 120℃
- Ease of installation - shafts do not need to be removed
- Can be used on machines up to max bed length of 1000mm
- 2 x retractable leadscrew covers
- 1 set of standard brackets, that may require modification to suit your machine