Christchurch: Internal Sales Representative
• Engineering & Workshop Machinery sales
• Growing National Company
• Great Base salary + OT + sales bonus
A position has become available for an enthusiastic and motivated Internal Sales Representative to join our team. The successful candidate will demonstrate a strong history of offering outstanding customer service combined with previous knowledge of, or an interest in engineering machinery.
Candidates suited to this role will have a strong career history in sales type roles; and previous knowledge of, or an interest in engineering machinery would be highly regarded.
Candidates should possess an outgoing and ‘can do’ attitude along with the ability to work well within a close knit team environment.
Key Requirements of this role will be:
• Telephone and Counter Sales
• Computerised Quoting and Invoicing
• Assist customers to choose the best product for their needs
• Customer relationship building with ongoing customer service
• Utilising organisational and problem solving skills
• Trade experience an advantage
The Successful Candidate
The successful candidate may come from a trade background such as engineering, cabinet making or automotive mechanics and be looking for a change in career direction. Alternatively, they may have a background in industrial sales selling similar products.
To be successful in this role you must:
-Be a time management extraordinaire with exceptional communication skills & great attention to detail.
-Be results-oriented, a highly motivated self-starter and team player
-Good Computer Skills, including MS office
-Technically minded with knowledge of Engineering Machinery
-Ability to build & maintain relationships
-Trade or industrial sales background preferred
Salary will be based on candidate’s skills and knowledge.
• Rostered Saturday overtime
• Participation in sales bonus incentive program
• Work/life balance - work 8:00am to 4.30pm!
This is a great role to launch your sales career whilst maintaining a great work-life-balance.
If you possess the above qualities and have what it takes to join our team this could be the perfect role for you!
How to Apply
If this sounds like the role for you and you'd like to join our team, please send your Resume and Cover letter to Miles Donald at firstname.lastname@example.org