PA-315/D1-8 - 3 Jaw Adjustable Scroll Chuck Camlock Mount
PA Series forged steel body adjustable scroll lathe chucks are supplied with one piece standard and reverse jaws.
Gator steel body chucks can be used for all machining operations where universal chucks are required, or where the application requires an accuracy of 0.01mm, this is achieved through the micro adjustment designed within the chuck. Top accuracy, versatility and long life make PA Series chucks invaluable in the modern workshop and indispensable in a toolroom.
- Forged Steel body 3 pinion design with fine adjustment.
- Extremely high gripping concentricity.
- Chuck body is constructed of high quality forged steel, making it safe to run at high lathe speeds.
- Scrolls are forged and fully hardened with thread flanks ground on both sides, then precisely balanced for longer life and higher accuracy.
- 4 micro adjustment screws provide. 0.0004" T.I.R. Repeatability.
- Jaw teeth and guides on both sides are fully hardened and ground.
- Each chuck is balanced within fine limits
- Steel mounting plates are interchangeable with PA Series chucks of the same size so that one chuck can be used on different spindles.
- Bushings are pressed into the pinion seats. Pinions in 3 pinion models are hardened and ground.
- The life of your GATOR chuck can be extended significantly through proper maintenance.
- It must be cleaned on a regular basis as recommended.