RDB-100 - Manual Pipe & Tube Rotary Draw Bender
Ø1/2" - Ø1" NB Pipe Capacity, Ø6.35 - Ø44.45mm OD Round Tube Capacity
NOTE: Image shown with Optional Tooling.
For the fabricator who needs to bend lower production runs, this manual tubing bender maintains a high standard of professional-looking bends.
Recommended for: Projects using thin wall tubing.
- Bends up to Ø44.45mm OD tubing with a maximum wall thickness of 2.41mm and 1" NB (9/64", schedule 40) pipe
- Large-diameter indexing allows you to bend up to 206° (180° plus spring-back) without having to re-index and re-pin—unlike most other manual tube benders on the market
- Quick-release counter die system lets you easily load and unload the material
- Tension springback mechanism holds position as the bend mechanism grabs the next tooth on the index wheel
- Degree scale displays your bend angle for fast reference
- All tooling has a start-of-bend indicator line so you can make complex bends with accuracy and confidence
- Ratcheting bend system lets you conveniently shift to manual override for lighter-gauge materials
- Ships mostly pre-assembled; simply attach the handle and stand
- Accepts hundreds of round and square tubing die sets as well as round pipe die sets
- Steel plate construction ensures strength and precision
- Includes stand, degree dial, and handle. Just add tooling and you’re ready to bend