The Hafco MetalMaster manual cold saw consists of a 275mm circular saw blade that runs at a relatively slow speed in conjunction with a coolant system.
These cold saws are designed to cut at 90º, or mitre up to 45º in either left or right side of the material simply by releasing the lever located at front of machine.
Each machine comes standard with a very heavy and strong cast iron frame base with a cast dual pivot saw head supported by an industrial swivel base system, which makes a MetalMaster cold saw one of the most rugged machines on the market.
The MetalMaster manual cold saw head is well balanced and uses a long actuating handle giving the operator greater leverage and control to guide the saw blade through the work piece of tubing or pipe etc, with ease and utilises a quality head retraction system for returning the cold saw head to the start position.
The vice clamps the work piece on both sides of a cut, which extends blade life because the cut off does not drop into the blade.
- Rugged cast iron construction offers years of accurate cutting
- Lock at any angle between -45° or +45° mitre in both directions via locking lever
- Degree markings engraved onto swivelling base for quick and accurate mitre cutting
- Dual material clamp system providing burr free cuts on both pieces of material
- Quick action vice clamp lever designed to increase production
- Built in blade coolant pump system with flow control valve
- Oil sight glass located on right side of the gearbox so operator can maintain correct lubrication levels according to specifications provided
- Dead man trigger switch located on cutting handle provides operator safety on/off power control
- Automatic retract safety blade guard covers blade when returned to home position
- Spring assisted head return provides a even balance during cutting operation and reduces operator fatigue
- HSS cutting blade is included for general types of material and thickness
- Coolant system
Learn more and get yours online at Machineryhouse todaySee More Here