The perfect machine for precision and small work! Metalworkers, this mill drill features an infinitely variable speed between 100 - 3000rpm and a tilting head to ±90º.
Being a heavy duty machine, this is made of a cast iron body and base for stability and features a 2-speed gearbox drive system to maximise torque.
- Electronic infinitely variable speed (100-3000rpm)
- Tilting head to ±90º from vertical
- 3MT spindle taper
- Adjustable dovetail slideways on all 3 axis
- Heavy duty cast iron body and base for better stability
- 2-speed gearbox (high/low) drive system to maximise torque
- IP54 with low-voltage release switch
- Scale collars for all axis are adjustable
- 400 x 120mm cast iron work table with T-slots
- Adjustable table and drill length stops
- Metric dial graduations on X & Y Axis
- Rear slideway cover and slide clamps on all axis
Shop the Optimum BF-16V Geared and Tilting Head Mini Mill drill (M649) in store and online now at Machineryhouse.See more here